Undergraduate Forms


  • Research Authorization Form for the Department of Chemistry
  • Demos and tutorials from the Office of the Registrar
  • Course Change Request - instructions for making changes through the MyUW Student Center. Use to add a class, add/remove audit, add/remove honors, add/remove pass/fail, change number of credits, change section after the deadline has passed. 

College of Letters & Science Degree Requirements