Skills Needed: B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related Life Science degree
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Job Type: Full-time
Scientific Description: A growing pharmaceutical company is looking for an Analytical Chemist to join their team.
As an Analytical Chemist, you will be doing the following:
• Analyze pharmaceutical samples
• Run analytical instrumentation like HPLC and GC along with a variety of wet chemistry techniques
• Follow SOPs in a GMP environment
• Calibrate and maintain analytical equipment
• Assist in investigations surrounding customer returns due to quality issues
• Maintain records accurately • Perform instrument maintenance, calibrations, quality control checks, solutions preparations and standardization.
• Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related life science field
• 0-1+ year of chemistry lab experience
• Any HPLC or wet chemistry experience is a plus!
How to apply: Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Aerotek Scientific: Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With more than 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. We connect people to a wide range of scientific jobs across many industries. Skilled candidates ranging from microbiologists and lab technicians to metallurgists and chemists, enjoy a diverse range of opportunities to advance their careers. We partner with each candidate and client to find the placement that’s right for them. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com
Contact: Alicia Brown at email@example.com or (608)240-3114